List More Sell More (eBook)
List More Sell More (eBook)
The most effective Listing & Selling System in North America!
This classic 25 chapter book by Jerry Bresser is quite possibly the best book ever written to learn the powerful language of listing more and selling more real estate.
Hard copies are currently unavailable except occasionally on eBay where real estate agents have paid as high as $650.00. Google List More, Sell More for current offerings. This e-book version is a real bargain at $34.95.
You can read this e-book version on your computer or print it out as you desire.
Check out the chapter titles of the most effective Listing & Selling System in North America!
- COULD A MILLION DOLLARS BE SLIPPING THROUGH YOUR FINGERS?
A young salesman teaches an old pro a better way to present offers and get them accepted.
- PRESENTING OFFERS AND NEGOTIATING.
How to develop a better procedure for presenting offers.
- PROFESSIONAL SELLING — IT’S NOT A LOT OF JAZZ.
The philosophy of professional selling.
- PROFESSIONAL SELLING ANALYZED.
How to control the sales interview without being pushy.
- EVERY WORD COUNTS.
The Importance of correct word usage.
- 8 BALL IN THE SIDE POCKET IS WORTH A LISTING EVERY TIME.
An expert lister explains her qualifying procedures.
- EFFECTIVE QUALIFYING.
Qualifying procedures and techniques analyzed.
- NOTHING SERIOUS — I JUST DIED.
A top salesman demonstrates and explains his technique for listing private sellers.
- LISTING PRIVATE SELLERS.
Private seller presentations analyzed.
- THE LISTING MACHINE.
A listing expert explains his philosophy and approach.
- LIST MORE, SELL MORE. PART I
Techniques to make better listing presentations.
- LIST MORE, SELL MORE. PART II
More techniques to make better listing presentations.
- LIST MORE, SELL MORE. Part III
Still more techniques to make better listing presentations.
- THE THOUSAND DOLLAR TICKET.
Failure to ask questions can cost a fortune.
- WHAT I THINK YOUR HOUSE IS WORTH HAS NO MERIT.
A pricing expert explains his system for getting well priced listings.
- PRICING PROPERTY PROPERLY.
How to make a good pricing presentation.
- BUT I WANT AN EXTRA MILLION!
How to deal with price objections.
- LIST FIRST — PRICE SECOND.
How to get the listing before giving the seller a price.
- MAY I HAVE THE LISTING?
How to Close.
- EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT INDECISION BUT WERE HESITANT TO ASK.
How to deal with indecision.
- A GOOD ANSWER FOR EVERY OBJECTION.
How to deal with stalls and objections.
- EFFECTIVE PROSPECTING. PART I.
How to find good listing prospects.
- EFFECTIVE PROSPECTING. PART II.
More prospecting techniques.
- WHEN YOU’RE HOT, YOU’RE HOT!
Realtor Associate of the Year tells how he went from failure to success.
- TAKE A GIANT STEP.
A challenge for high production.